"Broken Friendship"




A gaze of a corner of my life..
I perceive an affection "Friendship"..
The feeling being a mushy phenomenon..
Yet had to lay the footing..


Hence I recount it..
"Pleasant", I belief was the inception..
Laugh, talk, share & have a walk..
Reckoning trust in some phase..


Time passes like tides..
Miscalculations emerged hereby..
Aggression, inferiority & desolation are mine..
Added misconceptions & emotions of counterpart..


Panacea being the ultimate decision..
Yet it failed..
Identities of opposite attributes..
Thus the "Barrier"..


Circumstances converge promptly..
I develop a feeling "Enmity"..
Still in ignorance..
Is it so?..

-Regards
Kishore Kumar Banerjee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE 2: DURGA PUJA PANDAL (NON-THEME)

A Basic Introduction about your own poet Kishore

"RAMA & HEERA (THE SNAKE)"